TICOS Service Users
TICOS Service Users are travel and tourism businesses which have signed up to using the TICOS Service. We work with them to establish a mechanism to offset emissions arising from their customers’ purchase of a product or service – typically a flight booked as part of a holiday.
Our service includes:
- matching Service Users to projects that both offset carbon emissions and have wider social and environmental benefits;
- helping to develop web pages and links;
- developing papers and statements for website and in-house use;
- setting up appropriate offset collection systems;
- drafting copy for publications and promotion; and
- helping to train front-line and sales staff to deal with customer enquiries about the TICOS programme.
TICOS is a business-to-business service and we are not able to accept donations direct from the public. Our users range from small family owned single-destination businesses to larger companies operating in multiple destinations, all of them supplying holidays, travel and other ancillary services.
Our management team are experienced professionals who know the industry well.